Sunday 14 February 2010

giggling

today my hubby had me in fits of giggles over his valentine messeage on facebook. it just reminded me of how much i love him and how lucky i am. then my brother rang from usa and i got to here jack saying hi aunty rachel and telling me i live in england which was great but not sure that he doesnt think i live with grandma and grandad as they live in england too.

the kids have packed there bags and are sorting there food, the roast is in the oven, and the house is clean it is now one of those lovely sunday afternoons where you have got nothing you really have to rush about and do.

google is snoring in his bed next to my chair and paul is playing on his laptop discovering how to play the guitar.

mind you i must say the day did not start out this way it took me a while to realise i was hurting so much because i had not taken my tablets and then realise that i was feeling sick cos i had not eaten oh the joy of a foggy day.

i have emailed someone that i hope will become a new friend and wriiten my second letter to a new pen pal. now i have time to contemplate the day and find that actually all things considered it is a good one.

if i can laugh at my troubles they are not troubles any more, so tena ladies to the ready ready for a week of smiles and giggles....

1 comment:

  1. Awww Rae...I hope you have a fab week away you deserve a break xx

    ReplyDelete